Is a subsidiary of Nordmann. It was founded in 1978 and currently has 40 employees in Portugal with a strong will to invest and to grow.
- Capital share € 500.000,00
- Portugal business volume in 2016: € 16 (m)
- Business units: Chemicals, Coatings, Construction, Adhesives & Plastics, Food, Agriculture, Catering & Equipments
Nordmann - Knowledge in Action
We rank among the world’s leading sales and marketing organisations in chemical distribution. As an independent, 100-year-old family enterprise, we are marked by tradition, innovative strength and a spirit of global openness.
- 14 subsidiaries banded throughout Europe
- 300 persons
Nordmann is part of Georg Nordmann Holding AG that has an annual turnover of approximately € 450 million.
In the distribution of chemical specialties & catering ingredients in Portugal, Neoquímica is the first choice. Our commercial success is based on solid growth and the realization of our long-term goals. Decency towards our employees, our customers, our suppliers and the environment is building the fundament of our company.
Satisfaction of customers needs through a service of excellence.
Constant innovation and selective choice of quality products.
Bringing together creativity and staff competence to be a distribution leader.
- We are a family-owned company
- We trust each other
- We take responsibilities
- We are competent
- We have clear goals
- We have freedom of action
- We are reliable partners
- We respect each other
- Jointly, we are best
- Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Products Wholesalers Association (GROQUIFAR – the Portuguese FECC member)
Neoquímica belongs to the Chemical Division Board
- Belgian-Luxembourg-Portuguese Chamber of Commerce
“Torre de Belém Nacional 2014” Award in 2014
- German-Portuguese Chamber of Commerce
- Portuguese Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Adhesives Industry Association (AICCS – Portuguese FEICA member)
© 2015 - Neoquímica. Designed by fullscreen